Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 284 prices entered by 38 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 07, 2019. Exchange rate: 78.770 INR / EUR
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 185% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨196,910 (€2,500) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨69,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- 60 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in London costs £0.08 (18 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Quito costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Córdoba costs ARS $1,800 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Whitehorse costs C$1,500 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Granada costs €700 (about 4 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 4 hours ago)