Cost of living in Düsseldorf, Germany vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||+ 42%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 256 prices entered by 39 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 13, 2019. Exchange rate: 79.033 INR / EUR
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Düsseldorf (Germany) is 191% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨206,370 (€2,611) in Düsseldorf to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mumbai costs ₨1,030,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Pune costs ₨600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Guangzhou costs 6,500元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Chiclayo costs S/. 1,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Beijing costs 150元 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$49,800 (about 4 hours ago)