Cost of living in Conakry, Guinea vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||+ 49%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 143 prices entered by 17 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 18, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00755 INR / GNF
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Conakry (Guinea) is 127% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨160,901 (21,305,726 Franc) in Conakry to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨71,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Pensacola, Florida costs $1.09 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Miami, Florida costs $7 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Mississauga costs C$80,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Lyon costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in normal area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $4,764 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santa Cruz de la Sierra costs $b5,000 (about 2 hours ago)