Cost of living in Colombo, Sri Lanka vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 919 prices entered by 71 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 17, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.39418 INR / LKR
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Colombo (Sri Lanka) is 51% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨110,129 (279,387 ₨) in Colombo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨73,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Jeddah costs ﷼ 20 (less than a minute ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 200 (1 minute ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Izhevsk costs руб 100 (16 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Neuquén costs ARS $1,500,000 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Lyon costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sydney costs AU$85 (about 1 hour ago)