Cost of living in Changzhou, China vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||+ 7%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 137 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 10.202 INR / CNY
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Changzhou (China) is 74% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨116,358 (11,405元) in Changzhou to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $20 (7 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colón costs 20,000 B/. (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 1,000 (24 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cochabamba costs $b6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (about 2 hours ago)