Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||+ 6%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 313 prices entered by 29 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02100 INR / COP
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 44% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨100,627 (COL$4,792,677) in Cartagena to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨70,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Liverpool costs £762 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Tucson, Arizona costs $605 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Norwich costs £6.00 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Jackson, Mississippi costs $45 (about 2 hours ago)