Cost of living in Belo Horizonte, Brazil vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 392 prices entered by 59 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 11, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.144 INR / BRL
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belo Horizonte (Brazil) is 88% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨126,000 (R$ 7,350) in Belo Horizonte to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Basic dinner out in neighborhood pub, dinner for two in Jersey City, New Jersey costs $20 (9 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Colón costs 20,000 B/. (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Juiz de Fora costs R$ 1,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Cochabamba costs $b6.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Tbilisi costs 40 Lari (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Ankara costs 150TL (about 2 hours ago)