Cost of living in Belém, Brazil vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||+ 3%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 196 prices entered by 19 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 14, 2019. Exchange rate: 17.197 INR / BRL
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Belém (Brazil) is 73% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨115,597 (R$ 6,722) in Belém to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Belo Horizonte costs R$ 70,000 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Huancayo costs S/. 700 (34 minutes ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in St. John's, NL costs C$14 (40 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kanpur costs ₨150 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Tbilisi costs 825 Lari (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,500 (about 2 hours ago)