Cost of living in Barranquilla, Colombia vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 534 prices entered by 54 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.02094 INR / COP
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Barranquilla (Colombia) is 45% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨104,432 (COL$4,987,595) in Barranquilla to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨72,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Cuenca costs $550 (19 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Miami, Florida costs $30 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the theater (best available seats) in Córdoba costs ARS $1,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Santiago de Cali costs COL$80,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bucharest costs 30 lei (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kiev costs 20,000₴ (about 4 hours ago)