Cost of living in Athens, Greece vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||+ 56%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 1,664 prices entered by 184 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 17, 2019. Exchange rate: 79.183 INR / EUR
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Athens (Greece) is 134% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨156,813 (€1,980) in Athens to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨67,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Juan costs $12 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Miami, Florida costs $2,338 (28 minutes ago)
- Weekly rent - 45m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Rome costs €3,010 (44 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Pretoria costs R 8,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Medellín costs COL$20,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 ticket to the movies in La Plata costs ARS $680 (about 3 hours ago)