Cost of living in Antananarivo, Madagascar vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||- 2%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 148 prices entered by 13 different people.
These prices were last updated on February 18, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.01931 INR / MGA
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Antananarivo (Madagascar) is 23% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨77,765 (4,028,108 Ariary) in Antananarivo to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨63,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Public transport in Moscow costs руб 2,500 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Amman costs Dinar 400 (26 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Luxembourg costs €1,700 (29 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kahramanmaraş costs 20TL (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in İzmit costs 15TL (33 minutes ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Madras costs ₨1.00 (38 minutes ago)