Cost of living in Allahabad, India vs Madurai, India
|Personal Care||+ 29%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 200 prices entered by 18 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 21, 2019.
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Allahabad (India) is 46% more expensive than in Madurai (India)
For example, you would need at least ₨93,614 in Allahabad to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with ₨64,000 in Madurai.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Paris costs €800 (40 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Manchester costs £35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Hamburg costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kremenchuk costs 60₴ (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Warsaw costs 100 zł (about 2 hours ago)
- Hourly rate for domestic cleaning help in Santa Marta costs COL$35,000 (about 3 hours ago)