Cost of living in Ahvaz, Iran vs Madurai, India
WARNING! Ahvaz has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Ahvaz.
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 127 prices entered by 9 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00170 INR / IRR *
Do you live in Madurai? We need your help!
Cost of living in Ahvaz (Iran) is about the same as in Madurai (India)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require ₨69,000 in Madurai you would need to make just about ₨68,919 (﷼ 40,432,437) in Ahvaz.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarnia costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Arlington, Texas costs $315 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 12,800 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)