Cost of living in Yangzhou, China vs Madrid, Spain
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,179 prices entered by 365 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 14, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12784 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Madrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Yangzhou (China) is 16% cheaper than in Madrid (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,600 in Madrid you would need to make just about €3,881 (30,356元) in Yangzhou.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Johannesburg costs R 6,500 (12 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$25,000 (19 minutes ago)
- 600 g of local cheese in Bucharest costs 4.17 lei (32 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Oakland, California costs $15 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pamplona costs €14 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Maringá costs R$ 1,500 (about 2 hours ago)