Cost of living in Vigo, Spain compared to Madrid, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,999 prices entered by 500 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 19, 2017.
Do you live in Madrid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Vigo (Spain) is 19% cheaper than in Madrid (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,400 in Madrid you would need to make just about €2,744 in Vigo.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Shreveport, Louisiana costs $12 (17 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kiev costs 25₴ (22 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $1,118 (33 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Campinas costs R$ 3.75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Brandon, Manitoba costs C$12 (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in St. John's, NL costs C$10,000,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)