Cost of living in Valencia, Spain vs Madrid, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
These prices were last updated on October 21, 2020.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,234 prices entered by 502 different people.
Do you live in Madrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Valencia (Spain) is 15% cheaper than in Madrid (Spain)
Prices recently added
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Ciudad Obregón costs Mex$ 22 (4 minutes ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 85 m2 in Malaga costs €770 (20 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Zaragoza costs €700 (30 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Lisbon costs €1,300 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Morelia costs Mex$ 20 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rate for domestic cleaning help in Milan costs €9 (about 2 hours ago)