Cost of living in Toronto (Canada) is 49% more expensive than in Madrid (Spain)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 69%|
Are you moving to Toronto? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Toronto of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Madrid? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Oxford costs £1.62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Mexico City costs Mex$ 859 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Santiago costs CH$7,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Vancouver costs C$70 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Buenos Aires costs ARS $1,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (about 3 hours ago)