Cost of living in Teresina, Brazil vs Madrid, Spain
|Personal Care||- 48%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,038 prices entered by 359 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 15, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.15617 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Madrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Teresina (Brazil) is 55% cheaper than in Madrid (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,200 in Madrid you would need to make just about €1,870 (R$ 11,972) in Teresina.
Prices recently added
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Ghent costs €78,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Public transport in Las Palmas de Gran Canaria costs €28 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Quebec City costs C$750 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in San Francisco, California costs $605 (about 4 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Bogotá costs COL$154,990 (about 4 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Maringá costs R$ 30 (about 5 hours ago)