Cost of living in Tehran, Iran vs Madrid, Spain
WARNING! Tehran has artificial and unrealistic official exchange rates. You can also get this comparison using the parallel street rate in Tehran.
|Personal Care||+ 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 3,084 prices entered by 460 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 20, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00002 EUR / IRR *
Do you live in Madrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tehran (Iran) is 52% more expensive than in Madrid (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €6,990 (﷼ 354,481,180) in Tehran to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €4,600 in Madrid.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Montevideo costs $U39,326 (1 minute ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Buenos Aires costs ARS $24 (11 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Marseille costs €20 (12 minutes ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 480 sqft in Phoenix, Arizona costs $202 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cordova costs €15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Istanbul costs 5.00TL (about 1 hour ago)