Cost of living in Tegucigalpa, Honduras vs Madrid, Spain
|Personal Care||- 14%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,506 prices entered by 402 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.03484 EUR / HNL
Do you live in Madrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Tegucigalpa (Honduras) is 40% cheaper than in Madrid (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,600 in Madrid you would need to make just about €2,754 (L 79,046) in Tegucigalpa.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hong Kong costs HK$35,578 (14 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Basel costs CHF 20 (35 minutes ago)
- 1 month of gym membership in business district in Kathmandu costs ₨ 1,000 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Szeged costs 1,590 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Manila costs Php10,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Warsaw costs 3,500 zł (about 3 hours ago)