Cost of living in Taiyuan, China vs Madrid, Spain
|Personal Care||- 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,127 prices entered by 356 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12824 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Madrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Taiyuan (China) is 50% cheaper than in Madrid (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,600 in Madrid you would need to make just about €2,310 (18,014元) in Taiyuan.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pretoria costs R 65 (5 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Lagos costs 600 ₦ (23 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zaragoza costs €40 (37 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Adelaide costs AU$20 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Montreal costs C$50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Hanover costs €680 (about 2 hours ago)