Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq vs Madrid, Spain
|Personal Care||- 55%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 1,996 prices entered by 353 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 13, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00057 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Madrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 57% cheaper than in Madrid (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,600 in Madrid you would need to make just about €1,972 (3,489,084 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Ljubljana costs €50 (13 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Goiânia costs R$ 1,030 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Budapest costs 189,000 Ft (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Aarhus costs kr8,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Malmo costs 300,000 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $1,009 (about 2 hours ago)