Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah, Iraq vs Madrid, Spain
|Personal Care||- 54%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,161 prices entered by 371 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 19, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00057 EUR / IQD
Do you live in Madrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sulaymaniyah (Iraq) is 57% cheaper than in Madrid (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Madrid you would need to make just about €1,749 (3,058,881 Dinar) in Sulaymaniyah.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Miami, Florida costs $1,000 (7 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Vitória costs R$ 7 (9 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Atlanta, Georgia costs $10 (42 minutes ago)
- 1 us gal of whole fat milk in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania costs $1.10 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Madrid costs €1,600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$100,000 (about 2 hours ago)