Cost of living in Seongnam, South Korea vs Madrid, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,076 prices entered by 354 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 08, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00074 EUR / KRW
Do you live in Madrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Seongnam (South Korea) is 19% cheaper than in Madrid (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,100 in Madrid you would need to make just about €3,315 (₩4,482,440) in Seongnam.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Antonio, Texas costs $10 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Barranquilla costs COL$15,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Las Vegas, Nevada costs $11 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Lima costs S/. 4.60 (about 2 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Istanbul costs 500TL (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in La Rioja costs ARS $180 (about 3 hours ago)