Cost of living in Santiago (Chile) is 31% cheaper than in Madrid (Spain)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 2%|
Are you moving to Santiago? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Santiago of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Madrid? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of gasoline in Zurich costs CHF 1.60 (7 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Arbil Governorate costs 7,000 Dinar (28 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santiago costs CH$32,000 (38 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Dublin costs €15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Taxi fare per distance, weekday at noon, per 1 km. in Brest costs 1.00 BYN (about 3 hours ago)