Cost of living in Sagamihara, Japan vs Madrid, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 2,064 prices entered by 352 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00757 EUR / JPY
Do you live in Madrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Sagamihara (Japan) is 12% more expensive than in Madrid (Spain)
For example, you would need at least €4,804 (¥634,599) in Sagamihara to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with €4,300 in Madrid.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Chiclayo costs S/. 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Mexico City costs Mex$ 5.00 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$550,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Medellín costs COL$3,000,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florence costs €1,200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Dubai costs Dirham 300 (about 2 hours ago)