Cost of living in Quito (Ecuador) is 27% cheaper than in Madrid (Spain)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
Are you moving to Quito? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Quito of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Madrid? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 12 eggs, large in Houston, Texas costs $2.62 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Louisville, Kentucky costs $1,067 (about 1 hour ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in San Jose, Costa Rica costs ₡ 52,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Recife costs R$ 27 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Winnipeg costs C$3.15 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 30 (about 2 hours ago)