Cost of living in Prague, Czech Republic vs Madrid, Spain
|Personal Care||- 7%|
These prices were last updated on December 13, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.03864 EUR / CZK
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,721 prices entered by 602 different people.
Do you live in Madrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Prague (Czech Republic) is 26% cheaper than in Madrid (Spain)
Prices recently added
- Cappuccino in expat area of the city in Kunming costs 5.00元 (about 1 hour ago)
- Weekly rent - 2 bedroom (85m2) furnished accommodation in expensive area in Calgary costs C$1,290 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Provo, Utah costs $11 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Saipan costs $90 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Cartagena costs COL$200,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $5,000 (about 3 hours ago)