Cost of living in New York City (United States) is 76% more expensive than in Madrid (Spain)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 131%|
Are you moving to New York City? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in New York City of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Madrid? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- One-way ticket in public transport in Lisbon costs €1.50 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$900,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Guayaquil costs $80 (about 3 hours ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Lima costs S/. 96 (about 3 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Bogotá costs COL$12,000 (about 3 hours ago)
- Furnished accommodation in normal area, monthly rent - 900 sqft in Palo Alto, California costs $2,541 (about 5 hours ago)