Cost of living in Montreal (Canada) is 10% more expensive than in Madrid (Spain)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 62%|
Are you moving to Montreal? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Montreal of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Madrid? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antofagasta costs CH$19,000 (9 minutes ago)
- Summer dress in a high street store (zara, h&m or similar retailers) in Tokyo costs ¥3,500 (30 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Venice costs €78 (31 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Los Angeles, California costs $25 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Albacete costs €800 (about 2 hours ago)
- 10 eggs, large in Homyel costs 3.00 BYN (about 2 hours ago)