Cost of living in Montevideo (Uruguay) is 15% cheaper than in Madrid (Spain)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||+ 16%|
Are you moving to Montevideo? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Montevideo of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Madrid? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Hourly rate for babysitter services in Kyiv costs 130₴ (13 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Sheffield costs £1.40 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Tallinn costs €1.59 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities, monthly for 2 people in 85 m2 in Logroño costs €600 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Toluca costs Mex$ 200 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Ho Chi Minh City costs 10,000,000 ₫ (about 2 hours ago)