Cost of living in Monterrey (Mexico) is 33% cheaper than in Madrid (Spain)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 15%|
Are you moving to Monterrey? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Monterrey of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Madrid? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vancouver costs C$2.49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Florianopolis costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Volta Redonda costs R$ 35 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Tallinn costs €1,100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Santiago de Compostela costs €100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Fort Worth, Texas costs $45 (about 3 hours ago)