Cost of living in Mombasa, Kenya vs Madrid, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,013 prices entered by 359 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 17, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.00768 EUR / KES
Do you live in Madrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Mombasa (Kenya) is 43% cheaper than in Madrid (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,600 in Madrid you would need to make just about €2,614 (Shilling340,169) in Mombasa.
Prices recently added
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Tandil costs ARS $250 (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Belford Roxo costs R$ 20 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Vijayawada costs ₨65 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Santiago costs CH$500,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bern costs CHF 2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Varese costs €1.00 (about 2 hours ago)