Cost of living in Luoyang, China vs Madrid, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 43%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,075 prices entered by 353 different people.
These prices were last updated on May 10, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.12781 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Madrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Luoyang (China) is 46% cheaper than in Madrid (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,000 in Madrid you would need to make just about €2,142 (16,761元) in Luoyang.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Ahmedabad costs ₨329 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Córdoba costs ARS $2,700 (25 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guadalajara costs Mex$ 300 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Fort Lauderdale, Florida costs $10 (about 4 hours ago)
- Weekly rent - 85m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Little Rock, Arkansas costs $2,580 (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of boneless chicken breast in Rosario costs ARS $205 (about 4 hours ago)