Cost of living comparison between Kraków, Poland and Madrid, Spain
These prices were last updated on May 29, 2016. Exchange rate: 0.22717 EUR / PLN
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,516 prices entered by 440 different people.
Do you live in Madrid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Kraków (Poland) is 45% cheaper than in Madrid (Spain)
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Temuco costs CH$4,000 (25 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Barcelona costs €1.00 (26 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Athens costs €30 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Vancouver costs C$17 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipod nano 16gb in Amman costs Dinar 185 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Oslo costs kr 20,000 (about 3 hours ago)