Cost of living in Hong Kong vs Madrid, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 15%|
These prices were last updated on October 26, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.10918 EUR / HKD
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,796 prices entered by 604 different people.
Do you live in Madrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Hong Kong is 52% more expensive than in Madrid (Spain)
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Avarua, Cook Islands costs NZ$15 (6 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Victoria costs C$2,200 (6 minutes ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Durgapur costs ₨2,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Utilities (studio), monthly for 1 person in 45 m2 in Basel costs CHF 75 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Yakutsk costs руб 350 (about 2 hours ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Columbus, Ohio costs $8 (about 2 hours ago)