Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Madrid, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 11%|
These prices were last updated on May 24, 2017.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,070 prices entered by 457 different people.
Do you live in Madrid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 10% more expensive than in Madrid (Spain)
Recent Prices Added
- 1 kg of tomatoes in Kuwait City costs Dinar 1.000 (1 minute ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Florianopolis costs R$ 1,500 (3 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São José dos Campos costs R$ 100 (11 minutes ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Warsaw costs 4.40 zł (22 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Fortaleza costs R$ 25 (about 1 hour ago)
- 500 g of boneless chicken breast in Riga costs €3.69 (about 1 hour ago)