Cost of living comparison between Frankfurt am Main, Germany and Madrid, Spain
These prices were last updated on May 01, 2016.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,028 prices entered by 388 different people.
Do you live in Madrid? We need your help!
What do you think about this comparison?
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Madrid (Spain)
Recent Prices Added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Singapore costs SGD $2,500 (20 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Brussels costs €49 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Seattle, Washington costs $3,558 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Gothenburg costs 4,900 kr (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 2.0 tdi 140 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Fukuoka costs ¥100 (about 3 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Kuala Lumpur costs RM2,000 (about 3 hours ago)