Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main, Germany compared to Madrid, Spain
|Personal Care||+ 10%|
These prices were last updated on May 21, 2018.
This comparison is based on abundant and consistent data. It is based on 3,028 prices entered by 549 different people.
Do you live in Madrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Frankfurt am Main (Germany) is 11% more expensive than in Madrid (Spain)
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Barcelona costs €54 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Giza costs E£ 1,500 (35 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Kazan' costs руб 2,050 (about 1 hour ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Seattle, Washington costs $38,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Cairo costs E£ 9,699 (about 1 hour ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Athens costs €1.40 (about 1 hour ago)