Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Madrid, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,265 prices entered by 387 different people.
These prices were last updated on October 23, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Madrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 45% cheaper than in Madrid (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,600 in Madrid you would need to make just about €1,985 (COL$7,021,332) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Public transport in Louisville, Kentucky costs $50 (4 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Pelotas costs R$ 25 (17 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Phoenix, Arizona costs $15 (20 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in San Francisco, California costs $100 (24 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Palermo costs €370 (about 1 hour ago)
- Daily rate for domestic cleaning help in Santo Domingo costs RD$ 150 (about 1 hour ago)