Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia compared to Madrid, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,653 prices entered by 492 different people.
These prices were last updated on June 17, 2018. Exchange rate: 0.00030 EUR / COP
Do you live in Madrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 41% cheaper than in Madrid (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €3,900 in Madrid you would need to make just about €2,307 (COL$7,744,172) in Cartagena.
Recent Prices Added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Veracruz costs Mex$ 50 (2 minutes ago)
- Combo meal in fast food restaurant (big mac meal or similar) in Sacramento, California costs $9 (14 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Auckland costs NZ$37,490 (38 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 80 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Curitiba costs R$ 255 (about 2 hours ago)
- One-way ticket in public transport in Melbourne costs AU$4.30 (about 2 hours ago)