Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Madrid, Spain
|Personal Care||- 36%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 2,138 prices entered by 383 different people.
These prices were last updated on January 20, 2019. Exchange rate: 0.00028 EUR / COP
Do you live in Madrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 46% cheaper than in Madrid (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,500 in Madrid you would need to make just about €2,431 (COL$8,634,636) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Albuquerque, New Mexico costs $11 (10 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3,500 (14 minutes ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Tallinn costs €33 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in São Paulo costs R$ 5,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in Sofia costs 18 лв (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingston upon Hull costs £10 (about 1 hour ago)