Cost of living in Bucharest (Romania) is 41% cheaper than in Madrid (Spain)
Find out with your own Salary Calculation.
Full price comparison, by category
(click to expand each category)
|Personal Care||- 11%|
Are you moving to Bucharest? Do you know how much money you will need there to maintain your current standard of living?
Find out what is the real equivalent in Bucharest of your current salary and improve your chances of a happy relocation.
Do you live in Madrid? We need your help!
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Bogotá costs COL$5,000,000 (26 minutes ago)
- 2 liters of coca-cola in Suva costs 4.80 FJ$ (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Porto Alegre costs R$ 7 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cascavel costs R$ 12 (about 3 hours ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Santiago costs CH$985 (about 4 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Tokyo costs ¥300,000 (about 5 hours ago)