Cost of living in Bikaner, India vs Madrid, Spain
|Personal Care||- 32%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 2,253 prices entered by 381 different people.
These prices were last updated on April 12, 2021. Exchange rate: 0.01124 EUR / INR
Do you live in Madrid? We need your help!
Cost of living in Bikaner (India) is 61% cheaper than in Madrid (Spain)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,200 in Madrid you would need to make just about €1,631 (₨145,002) in Bikaner.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Toronto costs C$0.65 (8 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in expensive area in Porto Alegre costs R$ 2,000 (19 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Zagreb costs 360 kn (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Boston, Massachusetts costs $90 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in New York City costs $127 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Winnipeg costs C$20 (about 1 hour ago)