Cost of living in Vilnius, Lithuania vs Machala, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 33%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 463 prices entered by 58 different people.
These prices were last updated on November 12, 2019. Exchange rate: 1.101 USD / EUR
Do you live in Machala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Vilnius (Lithuania) is 17% more expensive than in Machala (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $1,404 (€1,275) in Vilnius to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,200 in Machala.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in San Salvador costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Sarnia costs C$15 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Riyadh costs ﷼ 100 (about 2 hours ago)
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Arlington, Texas costs $315 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Reykjavik costs 12,800 kr (about 2 hours ago)
- Short visit to private doctor in Dublin costs €65 (about 2 hours ago)