Cost of living in Boise, Idaho, United States vs Machala, Ecuador
|Personal Care||+ 126%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 505 prices entered by 37 different people.
These prices were last updated on December 05, 2019.
Do you live in Machala? We need your help!
Cost of living in Boise, Idaho (United States) is 68% more expensive than in Machala (Ecuador)
For example, you would need at least $2,180 in Boise, Idaho to maintain the same standard of living that you can have with $1,300 in Machala.
Prices recently added
- 1 min. of prepaid mobile tariff (no discounts or plans) in Rio de Janeiro costs R$ 3.00 (15 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 480 sqft furnished studio in expensive area in Augusta, Georgia costs $1,009 (28 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Mexico City costs Mex$ 35,000 (about 2 hours ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Rajkot costs ₨150 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Berlin costs €81 (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Podgorica costs €700 (about 2 hours ago)