Cost of living in Cienfuegos, Cuba vs Maastricht, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 5%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 70 prices entered by 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 10, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.848 EUR / CUC *
Do you live in Maastricht? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cienfuegos (Cuba) is 14% cheaper than in Maastricht (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,400 in Maastricht you would need to make just about €3,805 (4,486 CUC) in Cienfuegos.
Prices recently added
- Ipad wi-fi 128gb in Padua costs €489 (16 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Thiruvananthapuram costs ₨200 (26 minutes ago)
- 1 liter of gasoline in Palma de Mallorca costs €1.23 (16 minutes ago)
- Standard men's haircut in expat area of the city in Uppsala costs 200 kr (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Dublin costs €2,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Yangon costs 4,000 Kyat (about 1 hour ago)