Cost of living in Chişinău, Moldova vs Maastricht, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 37%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 212 prices entered by 25 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.05087 EUR / MDL
Do you live in Maastricht? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chişinău (Moldova) is 59% cheaper than in Maastricht (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,600 in Maastricht you would need to make just about €1,904 (37,420 Leu) in Chişinău.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Agartala costs ₨100 (39 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nazareth costs 2,720 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (about 3 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Rosa costs ARS $2,686,000 (about 3 hours ago)