Cost of living in Chiclayo, Peru vs Maastricht, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 41%|
WARNING! This comparison is based on only a few data points. At this point it is only a guess. It is based on 156 prices entered by 11 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 13, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.23749 EUR / PEN
Do you live in Maastricht? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chiclayo (Peru) is 61% cheaper than in Maastricht (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,600 in Maastricht you would need to make just about €1,808 (S/. 7,613) in Chiclayo.
Prices recently added
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Istanbul costs 1,600TL (less than a minute ago)
- 12 eggs, large in Edinburgh costs £1.00 (18 minutes ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Tunis costs 85,000 Dinar (23 minutes ago)
- 1 lb of boneless chicken breast in Phoenix, Arizona costs $3.51 (39 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barcelona costs €1,200 (about 1 hour ago)
- Public transport in Puerto Montt costs CH$35,000 (about 3 hours ago)