Cost of living in Chengdu, China vs Maastricht, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 32%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 47 prices entered by 6 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 14, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.12180 EUR / CNY
Do you live in Maastricht? We need your help!
Cost of living in Chengdu (China) is 54% cheaper than in Maastricht (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,400 in Maastricht you would need to make just about €2,045 (16,790元) in Chengdu.
Prices recently added
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Cairns costs AU$20 (34 minutes ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Jamnagar costs ₨30 (34 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Singapore costs SGD $13 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 bottle of red table wine, good quality in Faridabad costs ₨400 (about 2 hours ago)
- Public transport in Malmo costs 510 kr (about 4 hours ago)
- 1 kg of potatoes in Dhaka costs Taka 40 (about 5 hours ago)