Cost of living in Cartagena, Colombia vs Maastricht, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 61%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 202 prices entered by 30 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 06, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.00022 EUR / COP
Do you live in Maastricht? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cartagena (Colombia) is 64% cheaper than in Maastricht (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,700 in Maastricht you would need to make just about €1,683 (COL$7,560,240) in Cartagena.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Honolulu, Hawaii costs $0.66 (4 minutes ago)
- Jeans (levis 501 or similar) in Juan Dolio costs RD$ 1,000 (about 1 hour ago)
- Monthly rent - 900 sqft furnished accommodation in expensive area in Buffalo, New York costs $1,728 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Portland, Oregon costs $15 (about 1 hour ago)
- 3 lb bag of apples in Washington D.C. costs $4.40 (about 1 hour ago)
- Internet connection 300 mbps, 1 month in São Paulo costs R$ 75 (about 1 hour ago)