Cost of living in Campinas, Brazil vs Maastricht, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 40%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 217 prices entered by 32 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 08, 2020. Exchange rate: 0.15764 EUR / BRL
Do you live in Maastricht? We need your help!
Cost of living in Campinas (Brazil) is 57% cheaper than in Maastricht (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,500 in Maastricht you would need to make just about €1,942 (R$ 12,320) in Campinas.
Prices recently added
- 500 ml beer in neighbourhood pub in Agartala costs ₨100 (7 minutes ago)
- Public transport in Portland, Oregon costs $100 (15 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Guwahati costs ₨1,000 (43 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Nazareth costs 2,720 ₪ (44 minutes ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Kingstown, Saint Vincent costs EC$10 (about 2 hours ago)
- Volkswagen golf 1.4 tsi 150 cv (or equivalent), with no extras, new in Santa Rosa costs ARS $2,686,000 (about 3 hours ago)