Cost of living in Cagliari, Italy vs Maastricht, Netherlands
|Personal Care||+ 18%|
This comparison has some inconsistent or sparse data. It already provides a reliable comparison but it is not bullet-proof. It is based on 20 prices entered by less than 5 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 05, 2020.
Do you live in Maastricht? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cagliari (Italy) is 23% cheaper than in Maastricht (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,500 in Maastricht you would need to make just about €3,487 in Cagliari.
Prices recently added
- 1 us gal of gasoline in Mountain View, California costs $1.05 (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Niterói costs R$ 35 (about 1 hour ago)
- 250 g of local cheese in Caracas costs 250,000 Bs.S. (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Long Beach, California costs $45 (about 1 hour ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Quito costs $0.80 (about 2 hours ago)
- 12 eggs, large in San Jose del Cabo costs Mex$ 65 (about 2 hours ago)