Cost of living in Cadiz, Spain vs Maastricht, Netherlands
|Personal Care||- 27%|
This comparison is lacking data. It provides a decent comparison, but it is not yet reliable. It is based on 147 prices entered by 15 different people.
These prices were last updated on August 15, 2020.
Do you live in Maastricht? We need your help!
Cost of living in Cadiz (Spain) is 34% cheaper than in Maastricht (Netherlands)
For example, to keep the same standard of living that would require €4,700 in Maastricht you would need to make just about €3,081 in Cadiz.
Prices recently added
- 1 pack of marlboro cigarettes in Cape Town costs R 45 (16 minutes ago)
- Monthly rent - 45 m2 furnished studio in normal area in Herzliya costs 3,500 ₪ (about 1 hour ago)
- Basic lunchtime menu (including a drink) in the business district in Antalya costs 45TL (about 2 hours ago)
- Monthly rent - 85 m2 furnished accommodation in expensive area in Barrie costs C$2,500 (about 2 hours ago)
- 1 liter of whole fat milk in Guntur costs ₨25 (about 2 hours ago)
- Bread for 2 people for 1 day (250 g) in Edmonton costs C$0.99 (about 2 hours ago)